Parent Teacher Fellowship
Who We Are and Our Mission:
The Parent Teacher Fellowship shall consist of DLS parents/guardians and faculty working together to serve, support, and build the DLS Community.
Dues are $50 per DLS family per year.
The PTF vision is that every member of the Dallas Lutheran School family is enriched and involved in the life of the School.
Our Core Values:
The PTF will endeavor to conduct all activities, meetings, and events in line with the following values:
Christ-centered ● Collaborative ● Respectful ● Transparent ● Fun
• To build positive School spirit;
• To nurture parent-to-parent, parent to School, and parent to DLS Board relationships;
• To build community through planned activities, meetings, and fellowship;
• To facilitate communication among parents, the School staff, and the students;
• To show appreciation to School staff through scheduled and coordinated activities;
• To aid in seeking support, financial or otherwise, from all available sources to help meet the needs of the School.
Planned Activities and Events:
• Gala and Auction
• Membership Meetings with Parent-Focused Informational Programs
• Teacher and Staff Appreciation Activities
• Other Community and Spirit-Building Events
Mindy Hail - President
Amy Dunsworth - President-Elect
Amy Juba - Secretary
Monica Nash - Treasurer
Karla Baldelli - Fundraising Chair
Bret Chapman - Marketing Chair
Alison Chapman - Programs Coordinator
Michelle Rendleman - Class Reps and Teacher Appreciation
Danene Harvey & Stefani Barner - Membership & Volunteer Coordinators
Martina Sebecke - Chaplain
Angelia Venker - Member-at-Large