Changing the World through Christ-centered Education. Strengthening a home, school and church partnership, through a well-rounded education of the whole child, students are prepared and equipped for a life of Christian citizenship and discipleship.
To hear the staff, their love, care and nurturing for the kids is phenomenal. For them to want to spend the extra time working with students and helping them, those are hard things to bring in a culture so it's already there. So now we just need to enhance it and we need to continue to grow it.
Stephen Eggold, Head of School
Your student belongs here.
- Dallas Lutheran School empowers students to discover their God-given potential.
- Our educational experience is grounded upon Faith, Family, Excellence and Personal Growth.
- Our caring, Christian teachers share the Word of God daily with children and families.
- Strengthening a home, school, and church partnership, through a well-rounded education of the whole child, students are prepared and equipped for a life of Christian citizenship and discipleship.
- Our staff-student relationship is simply special. The care for one another is like that of no other school. It is one of loving, nurturing, caring, and inspiring each student to fulfill their potential.
- We are unique in the Dallas private school market.
- Most Dallas private schools specialize in meeting the needs of one type of student whether that is the learning different student or the highly academic student.
- We are different in that our small class size allows for more personalized instruction allowing us to meet students where they are academically and encourage them to strive for more.
- We place the individual learner at the center of the learning experience.
- All students are encouraged to take AP and Dual Credit classes.
- We will help your child achieve more than they thought possible no matter where they start academically. And our students are prepared for college as almost all graduates are accepted to and attend the college of their choice.
- We are driven to openly share our faith in the Triune of God daily. All students will know that they are loved children of God.
- Our discipline model is based on forgiveness and restoration rather than punishment and embarrassment.
- Our faith allows us to nurture students as we reflect a personal faith that manifests itself through words and action.
- Our Christ-centered approach will be obvious in classrooms, hallways, the stage, the fields, and the gyms.
Please join us in our journey.