How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Dallas Lutheran School. We look forward to helping you find the right school for your child.
1. Visit us! Take a tour
2. Click here to apply online
3. Send Release of Records and Principal Recommendation forms to currently attended school
4. Set-up a Shadow Day for your student
5. Schedule and take a placement test
6. Schedule an interview with the Principal
7. After the principal approves enrollment, pay enrollment (Priority $350 or Late $850) and technology fees & tuition
Please contact Katie Mayfield, The Director of Admissions, for assistance with this process.
Admissions Steps & Information
Director of Admissions
214-349-8912 | EMAIL
Contact Katie Mayfield with any questions or any assistance with the application process.
Dallas Lutheran School has full state accreditation in Texas through the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission (TEPSAC) and on the national level through National Lutheran Schools Association.
5,051 Community Service Hours
DLS Students Serve Our Community
$4.1 Million Scholarships & Aid
DLS Graduates Receive Money for College
24 Average ACT Score
DLS Graduates Score Above State Average
55 Accepted Colleges
DLS Graduates Get Accepted to College
Changing the World through Christ-centered Education
Dallas Lutheran School does not discriminate in any manner contrary to law or justice on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran's status or national origin in its educational programs or activities, including employment and admissions.